Friday, December 21, 2007

Wonderful Christmas Treats

I'm having the best Christmas ever! My students and i had a blast baking cupcakes, Gingerbread Houses and cookies...
Let the Pictures do the talking!

My Winter Gingerbread Cottage


A Sweet Cottage by Winnie


'Fun Gingerbread House' by Salwiyah



Priscilla looking like a pro... It's hard work to build a 'house' in 2 hours...


My gingerbread man and ladies (nope, they didnt run away...)



Cupcake Ladies

Checkout my student's cupcakes. Don't they look too pretty to eat!?


These pretty cupcakes are made by Beatrice, my youngest student so far..She's only 11!!


The Christmas tree cupcake is made by placing an inverted ice ceam cone
Zesty melt-in-your-mouth cookies

Designer Cookies by my students
(It's their 1st time baking these cookies, looks like i'm facing some competition here...)



Just showcasing some 'Tools of the Trade'
Colourful Royal Icing


Merry Christmas and New Year!
God Bless all with Joy, Love, Peace and many Sweet treats to come!

No comments: